They call me Billy Bad @*$!!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by phillie, Oct 14, 2012.

1. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I woke up at 3 am to a familiar sound. It was the clanking of the clutch of my permagreen. I ran outside in my boxer briefs to find someone cruising down the road with it at a full speed of 3.5 mph. haha... I chased the dude down, tackling him off the PG. He got up and wanted to fight me, I knocked him out in 2 punches.:weightlifter: I then dragged him back to my property as he was waking up. I stood over the guy as I called the police and let him up when they got there. He freaking tried to run..haha.. I got to see him get tased, it was awesome!!! What a moron! He was not stealthy at all. Thats the last time I leave the PG on the rack at the end of the night.

2. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

That is awesome i hate thiefs way to take one down. Especially when they steal someones stuff they use to make a living. Maybe you should get into boxing, you had a pretty quick knock out. And tasers are pretty freaking cool.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I used to MMA fight until business got crazy busy. I live in a decent area so I was a little embarrassed doing all of this in my underwear. I did talk to my neighbors that all thought it was funny seeing me standing there yelling at him for being a POS. I went to bed last night with a smile on my face.

4. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

Thats pretty funny. That guy is probably in some pain right now after his @$$ whooping. I dont have your fighting skills but the local k-9 officer lives a couple doors down from me and the police chief lives one street over so i have lucky never had any theft issues but if i do the police are close. Hopefully you have a quiet and peaceful night tonight.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

that is awesome....

6. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

LOVE IT!! I also woke up one night and decided to take a piss off my deck that is off of my bedroom and as I'm pissing I hear something running up the drive way. Thinking it was gonna be a deer or something. NOPE! Two POS coming to break into my POS cars to steal or take what whatever was inside. Wish I would have called the cops but I just yelled at them and they took off. They ended up breaking into more than 100 cars over a couple of months time before they were caught. Worked with one of the kids Dad.

7. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

video???? haha

8. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

It would be a youtube hit thats for sure and redneck as hell. I like your style.

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Should have peed right on their heads
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Showpropserv

Showpropserv LawnSite Member
    from mn

be ready for a lawsuit unless you live on one of those cool states