They call me Billy Bad @*$!!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by phillie, Oct 14, 2012.

1. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm sorry but if someone tries to steal your **** or damage your property you should have every right to defend what is rightfully yours and if that means whooping some ass you ought to be able to whoop ass. they deserve it. i have zero tolerance for those who steal or damage someone elses property

2. Showpropserv

Showpropserv LawnSite Member
    from mn

I totally agree unfortunatly its not how it works and the courts have no common sence

3. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, but our judicial system caters to losers. I dragged the guy back to my property before I called on him. He came to while I was doing it but still groggy. the cops didnt even ask why my machine was a block down the road. Once he started running from them I dont think they gave a crap about whether I was in the wrong or not.

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

He got off easy. You should see villagers deal with thieves in other countries. If your lucky you just get a stoning by mob. Not so lucky you hang or lose a hand. Punishment should deter crime, our puzzy azz legal system damn near encourages it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, Im almost sure the guy was out the next morning.

6. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Man what a jag , if this is legit then nicely done!

7. Shawn S

Shawn S LawnSite Member

Why? Because 1 in every 1,000 times this happens the thief ATTEMPTS to sue, and the media oversensationalizes the story????

8. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

redundacy=boxered boxer......respect!

9. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to hear you knocked that POS out!:weightlifter: And got your PG back

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

It could have only been a better story had you only hit him one time. Good for you knocking his stealing ass out!
    Posted via Mobile Device