Things we have ran over

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerdude777, Jun 8, 2009.

1. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

my cell phone...

2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Axe body spray, mower smelled better.

3. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I've hit my sun glasses, packing peanuts a neighbor had hidden behind a wall, and the worst was a cast iron water main. I hit it first with a J D 737 then my partner not seeing it hit it with my exmark metro destroying the cap and sending bits across the street. Thank fully it was just unbuilt lots! Oh...... But the worst is probably grass it gets every where when you mow it! Hahahaha!

4. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

$20. I was furious when it came out in pieces. It was on my worst account, the extra 20 would made that trip worth it.

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

A little scotch tape and a lot of patience. All you need is one intact serial number and the mint will replace it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Mulching blades. Half came out whole, other half was dust.

7. tyler_mott85

tyler_mott85 LawnSite Senior Member

An entire bag full of poopy diapers in waist high grass!

8. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't get a chance to read them all so if this was already posted I apologize. When I worked for my old Boss, he picked up a new 23 horse Walker MT one spring.... I was the foreman so ofcourse I was running it at one of our accounts when Uh oH! I managed to suck one of those gardening claw tools right out of the earth, through the deck, and into the blower!!!! 2 of the 3 claws were stabbed through the blower housing! This was prob a 2000 or 2001 Walker so the blower housing was not as strong as they are today.... It was actually photographed and apparently Dean Walker saw the photos as it became legend in regards to Walkers suction capabilities.... The funniest thing I ever hit though was one of those 2 ft. long black double ??????.. (Trying to edit for the younger folks) It was in some tall grass behind a questionable apartment complex.... Anyways, we had a great laugh about it and you could see what would ever happen in a Lorena Bobbitt Lawnmower accident!

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

So, how is the mulching capability of the Walker on the big, black double ended orifice plug tool?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. minilawn

minilawn LawnSite Member
    from CO

x2 here, try x100