Things we have ran over

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerdude777, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Back when I was into metal detecting (still am just don't have any time) I hated that we called it can slaw!!! It would make the detectors go crazy.

2. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

That yard looks like crap. sell them on over seeding.

(get a time machine first, work that into the price of the over seeding)

3. birddseedd

Was probably dads toy

4. birddseedd

i'v been running over dog crap lately. i dont get everyones aversion to it. it does not splatter. i't doesn't make a big mess. i'm lucky if it even gets picked up. i usualy squish it under the wheel and it comes clean in a stripe or two.

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I ran over a couple of bunnies last week :(

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

you leave it behind and remember when you run it over right ? :laugh:

7. brianslawncare

brianslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

dog crap,rocks,branches,bunnies,mice. but thebest was my 20yrold daughter on my scag turf tiger, she came and got me she nocked over a 55gallon drum, then went buy it and it stuck to the rear tire! what a nightmare, took me and the workersat the business 45minutes to cut it off! then we get going again and i get my exmark turf tracer buried in a drain ditch. i go back for the workers and they cant believe it so they get the big forktruck to pull it out and they get stuck,had to pull them out with the truck!glad that was over!:dizzy:

8. birddseedd

Stuck to the tire?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. rdwittmann

rdwittmann LawnSite Member

Ran over my own cell phone. Fortunately, it was with the tires. Unfortunately, it was in a muddy ditch. Fortunately, I was able to hear it when my wife called me to ask me to bring home chocolate. Talk about good fortune.

10. LawnBoy627

LawnBoy627 LawnSite Member

I can tell you from experience, one of the worst things you can run over is your key chain. When I first got started I was mowing a yard and my keys slid right out of my pocket, and ran them right over... Luckily I had a spare key under the truck, if not I would have been screwed!