Things we have ran over

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerdude777, Jun 8, 2009.

1. turfbuilder

turfbuilder LawnSite Senior Member
    from WI

Had to be the truck stop on Hwy 20 by I94 :usflag:

2. lyube

lyube LawnSite Fanatic

Another employee hit me from behind with a toro walk behind as I was turning around and my steel toe boot saved my feet .

Got 3rd degree burns on my wrists from the muffler and a busted foot but I survived and finished the work day.

3. lyube

lyube LawnSite Fanatic

Best thing I ever hit?

Can of aerosol WD40.

"Tapdancing allah! The mower dun blew up!"

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Hmm, I've hit a stump, wrecked the hydraulic lift on the tractor, I didn't see the stump, it was one of those little ones.
    I hit a toilet seat (don't ask)
    Last week I ran over a coiled up THICK dog chain, wrapped around 2 of the 3 blades, stopped the engine right away, that was fun.
    Some baby bunnies.

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

metro hp nearly hit a bunch of rabitts today

6. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Unfortunately, i have hit rabbits, snakes, trash, crap, rocks, and their is metal pipe at one job sticking out of the ground, and i hit that, and almost chit ms, and i was on a hill where a sewer drain pipe thing sticks our, and i hit that while turning, i didnt run it ower, i hit it with the openin on the deck...

7. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Unfortunately, i have hit rabbits, snakes, trash, crap, rocks, and their is metal pipe at one job sticking out of the ground, and i hit that, and almost chit ms, and i was on a hill where a sewer drain pipe thing sticks our, and i hit that while turning, i didnt run it over, i hit it with the openin on the deck...

8. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

A T post cut at the ground. rope to a volley ball court.Dam electrix fence wire for dogs.

9. The Nature boy

The Nature boy LawnSite Member

this is not a fun topic, i dont even want to think about running over anything with my equipment. talk about unnecessary expenses.

10. amp_driven

amp_driven LawnSite Member

Mow around a few apple trees and you will have plenty of apple sauce.
    Getting borred while mowing a 20 acre lot, I decided to go to the middle and mow in a circle to the right. Made around 50-60 passes with a 60" kept me entertained a little longer.
    Stay away from stirofoam with a weed eater, they are everywhere in a cemetery.
    Boss hit a dog chain, guy lets his dogs crap all over a lot that is next to his. He didn't want to help pay for repairs. Now Boss blows the chit all back to the guys car and home.
    I never hit many things, I am sure ditch mowing would be a good time with all that may be out there.
    You all keep me laughing, THANK YOU !!
    The full diaper would suck !!
    The school window is a very scary story.
    I will keep my eyes open !!!