Things went my way

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Aug 23, 2006.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Last year a local LCO went out of buisness, well actually I knew he got busted for drugs and the DEA took all his equipment. The story came out today in the local paper. He was one of a few big time operators here it seems...........oh well I picked up alot of his mowing accounts

here is the link

http://www.wpcva.com/articles/2006/08/23/altavista/news/news04.txt

wayne

2. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I don't get it. He was a big time drug dealer and he was slinging millions of dollars worth of the white powder, shedevil, maryjane, chronic, MJ, powder puff etc and found the time to mow a few yards in the interim of transporting???

And you stated "things finally go your way"....did you drop the quarter on him? I am lost.....plz. This is definetly interesting.

3. grass_cuttin_fool

No I didnt have any idea he was a dealer, I knew he had alot of pretty toys to mow with. The lco wasnt the king pin, but he is named on that page near the top. He used the mowing route to deal the drugs also. I ended up with about 8 yards with in my normal route which gave me about another days full work.

wayne

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I'm a little confused myself, I read the entire article and I didn't see a thing about lawn or yard care, neither equipment nor any such operation was mentioned.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

Im sorry for the confusion, one of the main ones busted was a LCO, it doesnt state that, but he was

wayne

6. parkeeee

parkeeee LawnSite Member

Sounds like you were in the right place at the right time!!! Good for you.

Those 'pretty toys' might be worth bidding on at a police auction, could be some bargains.