Things you find under the leaves

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Expert Lawns, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

here is in part, an email i received from a friend of mine. have any of you found anything mysterious under there? i mean who in the heck would put a condom on a banana, let alone leave it in their yard????????
    :confused: :rolleyes:

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

"I have a post for your site...we were raking leaves and we found a banana with a condom on it"

there's the excerpt. sorry

3. KLMlawn

KLMlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well at least we know that banana had some common sense ...:p

4. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

WHY??

For a joke?????????? obviously

5. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

The other day this lady asked us to haul away this bag of yard debris for her. She had just handed me a check for $450 and the job took only 5 man hours so I was rather happy to do it for her. When my foreman got to the yard debris dump he called me and said, "You know what was inside that bag of leaves??? A BED PAN BOTTLE!!! FULL OF PEE!" ICK! He said he noticed it fall out on the ground as he was emptying the bag.

That's definitely the worst thing we've ever found in the leaves. I still get chills just thinking about how gross that is.....

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

It's only "organ--ic" fertilizer. :D
    Glad it was him and not you.

7. anythinglawns

anythinglawns LawnSite Member

Nothing really crazy, but I have a couple of customers who border a golf course. This time of year I find golf balls by the dozen under the leaves in their yards. I also uncover many snakes under leaves.
    Jason

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

lol.gif

9. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

ruined a chain on my saw the other day .
    they just left a strand of chainlink out under the pine needles. talk about trying to kill somebody . if id hit that with the mower it would have sent some deadly missles.

10. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

We have to hope that the item in question was left as a joke if not I would be scared. I am scared anyway as a matter of fact!

Gravely_Man