think about new bobcats

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by cat2, Jul 1, 2007.

1. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

What does everyone think about the new T-320 and T-330?

2. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I can't even get the website to connect. It is so slow this week.

3. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had bad experiences with the new website but the last few days it has actually been working ok speed-wise. The content, well, that sucks.

I haven't gotten my hands on a new bigger machine. Hope one comes to town soon, I would like to check them out.

4. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Details on T330? Will suspension be available on both loaders?

5. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

All I know is both have aroound 92 horse, they added a roller for a smoother ride, and did something to the suspension which really helps but also adds $5,000 to the price tag.:cry:

6. iron peddler

iron peddler LawnSite Member
    from midwest

i am curious what everyone's opinion of the ownership status of bobcat...does the fact that they are for sale have any effect on your purchase decision? is anyone expecting any changes in how your dealer does business? just curious, i am not throwing any darts at bobcat.:drinkup:

7. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

anyone else hear about the new t530.... a rumor i heard form a rep that just came back form the plant ,135hp, 5300 35% lift, 13 foot lift hight, and a 90-96 inch bucket, and a new cab and virtical lift to to mention a 13 000 pound pushing... due out in 08
    along with a t480, a500 and s500

8. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

I tell you the sale does not bother me in the least. I have a great dealer who has worked with me everystep of the way.

So far I am very happy with the machine, for the small ammount of time I have run it compared to my guys!

9. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

I don't see this happening... opinion, of course.

10. iron peddler

iron peddler LawnSite Member
    from midwest

could you imagine the weight of those machines.....at that point aren't you buying a track loader (939 or 953) considering it would not be a compact machine anymore i doubt there is much truth to the rumor...bobcat made there name from being a compact company not a heavy equip company...