Think its time for a shower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Aug 3, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That was a long day of mowing in the heat. Didn't even stop for lunch. Yeah thats me...

00ME00.jpg

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the Rear L.E.D light bar on the bottom of the trailer. Is it set up to where half of it blinks when that corresponding side blinker is on?

3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Micah, thats nothing! haha, this picture is from earlier this summer. lol. -Mitch-

Fleet Pics Summer 07 002.jpg

4. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

You ain't even dirty. You should see me when I get home from a hard day, I'm not even allowed to sit down when I come in.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto!! its bad when you have to take your clothes off in the garage!!!:laugh:

6. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Redmax, You must have employees, being that clean you must just drive them around doing all the work while you sit in that air conditioned truck!:drinkup:

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i know that

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

And your covered in grease, oil, or mulch dye.

Redmax, good choice riding Schwinn!

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I recently replaced on the lighting and wiring on the trailer with LEDs. Yes thats a 60" light stip on the back that is wiring into left and right signals, brake lights, running lights and hazards. Looks cool and the LEDs are super bright. I get some more pics soon.

I know its nothing but it was really hot.

Wait till fall cleanups that when the really dirty work is. Your lips turn to dirt and you have to hose off before you step inside.

I don't have any employees. I'm solo.

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Here is the complete opposite, nice and clean at the end of the day! The mower was just too dirty to put away! And how the heck can you skip lunch, their is no way I could (as you can tell from the picture, I don't miss many meals!:laugh: ):) I was once so dirty after a fall clean-up, my Dad just hosed me down in the backyard before I came in to take a shower, it was pretty cold!

Everride 07 012.jpg