THINK SPRING, more lawn pics.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Jan 27, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I added some more lawn pictures today to my website. There are 22 now, so if some of you Northerners want to think SPRING and see some green instead of all this WHITE stuff, they are there if you want to see them.

I have DSL and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me if they load OK on a phone modem. I have never put this many pictures on one page. Please let me know how they load.
    Thanks
    Eric

I fixed the double picture problem and added even more pictures with a total of 31 now. If you have looked at it today already, you probably will need to refresh on that page to see them all.

[Edited by Eric ELM on 01-28-2001 at 01:43 PM]

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

We have AOL at home and it took approximately 45 seconds to download your pics.

Thanks for them rays of sunshine,
    Kris

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

They load and look fine! Sears house! Where's the Sears house!?

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

The pictures look really awesome Eric.
    I was beginning to forget what green actually looked
    like.

I'm not positive but I think maybe the 5th picture and the
    16th picture are the same. Take a look.

I can't decide what picture I like the best. So many to choose from.

Jodi

5. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Eric some of the pictures are still wet from the touch ups.
    Really should wait until they dry before you put them up.
    :)

6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Paul a "ROOKIE" moderator should have more respect for the "SENIOR" moderator ;)

Eric, Very nice pics, no prob loading but I'm on cable (5 sec's max.) Lots of hits on that site too mayby you should sell some ad space.

7. rdh

rdh LawnSite Senior Member

eric
    i like the way your stipes look ,on picture 2 and 17 did those trees grow after you got done cutting or does dixie choppers have a gohst feature ,looks like you went right through them and also #12 did you shut the blades off before the rocks ,looks like you went through theme to, no wonder you dont have your name on the sides of your truck
    every one would be calling you to do ther lawns

8. rawrod

rawrod LawnSite Member

Nice pictures. Question... How do you continue the stripping when you come onto a tree ring?

9. MJ

MJ LawnSite Senior Member

Eric, very nice. Loaded in about two minutes. I have the grandmother of slow ISPs. It's a local server for this rural area and we have lots of problems.

Mick

10. Good looking pics there Eric. As always you show us how a great lawn should look. The Dixie Choppers put the good stripes in, I run a DC and I also have the best stripes in my town. Keep up the great work.

Didn't take too long on my connection to load. I have a slower ISP, waiting on DSL or cable to come in.