Think you had a bad day??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by PetalsandPines, Nov 21, 2005.

1. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines LawnSite Member

This creature came walking across a lawn I just winterized. It reminded me of the principal from Ferris Bueller's Day Off (at the end of the movie);)

cat 002.jpg

2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

that looks like 46-0-0 to me

3. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

Hmmm... I was thinking domestic longhair;)

4. jasonnau

jasonnau LawnSite Senior Member

That cat needs to go to the vet! Was it friendly? I'm sure you didn't pet it, but it might have been hit by a car, and been recovering somewhere in the bushes for a couple of weeks. Poor thing. I saw one similar at a hotel I take care of. I thought it was dead. I stopped the truck thinking I'm going to have to scoop it up and throw it away. I got out walked up to it. It jumped up and ran into the bushes. Apparently it was just laying in the sun. Sad to see animals in such bad condition.

5. Rtom45

Rtom45 LawnSite Senior Member

That wasn't hit by a car, that's the end result of a cat fight. When I was younger and worked for a vet, we'd see them from time to time. Owners let cats out to roam at night and sometimes thats how they come back (or not). That presents a good arguement for licensing and under owner's control, same as we require of dog owners.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

So you take time to take a pic, but not the time to being the cat to a vet. What a ass----.

John

7. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Play nice gentlemen.

8. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

That is exactly what I am thinking. Jack ass

9. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Hello????
    its just a cat

time to take a picture= 4-5 minutes (figuring walking over to the truck, get camara, get shot)

time to go to vet= (assuming he knows where the nearest vet is located to begin with, i can tell you, we service many areas that i wouldnt know where a vet is located....of course that would mean driving back to an area i am familiar with....gonna take lots of time)30 min. drive, hmmm, that cat gonna put up a fight??...might want to get some gloves on...more time, maybe a box to put the cat in.....how long will it take to find one??...

BTW....who's gonna pay the vet???

hey PetalsandPines, at least i get it....its just a picture of a cat

10. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh:
    This is funny guys.
    One time my dad tryed to "help" a tomcat. After lots of antibiotic salve and bandages he would say: "the only good cat, is a flat cat".