1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about an Everide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AndrewBest, Jul 5, 2008.

1. AndrewBest

AndrewBest LawnSite Member

hey guys Im looking at an everide 52" need some feedback never had one they look and handle well but that is on the grass at the dealership.. Need feedback ASAP.. Thanks -Andrew-
  2. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have one and love it it is a 54 inch warrior no problems at all
  3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Is it the Scorpion stand-on unit? If so, get it! They are built extremely well!
  4. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic

when I eventually buy new mowers (probably next year) IIt will either be scag or everride. Ive toyed with the idea of starting up an everride dealership there isnt one in all of idaho, wyoming or montanna.

You are looking at an everride warrior as good as any midsize midmount ztr out there. Everrides scorpion and wasp are probably better than their competitors in most ways. The warrior is at least as good as most.
  5. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I have the 27-60 Worrior, 400+ hours, only problem was a loose wire so far.
  7. Rrjp111

Rrjp111 LawnSite Member

I have a 48" and have had problems getting parts. It has taken a week for anything that broke belt, pully, and pto. Have around 700 hours good machine if I could get parts faster.
  8. AndrewBest

AndrewBest LawnSite Member

hey guys thanks for the feedback sounds like a good machine.. The only other machine I have thought about getting is a great dane any comments on those???/
  9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

same machine
  10. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

When it comes to getting parts, thats a dealer problem. A good dealer stocks most "wear" items. I have the same problem with parts for my Hustler. On adverage, it takes 2 weeks to get parts that the dealer does not stock.