Thinking about buying 2 eXmarks w/ questions

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jbmadhouse, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jbmadhouse

jbmadhouse LawnSite Member

I have been thinking about buying two mowers, an eXmark Turf Tracer HP 36 inch TT3615KAC and eXmark Lazer Z Liquid Cooled 60 inch LZ27LKA604. 1. Is the Kaw. Liquid Cooled, worth the money? 2. How is the 15 HP Kaw.? 3. I have an 04 book I think, any changes for 05? 4. How can I get an 05 book sent to the house? 5. Is the EFI Kohler as good, better, or not as good as the Kaw.? Thanks!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

JB,

Both the Kawi enignes your reference are good solid performers. The EFI at this time is a solid engine with excellant performance and fuel economy but your really can't compare a carburated liquid cooled engine to an EFI air cooled. In theory the liquid cooled should live longer than an air cooled engine however the air cooled engines are doing extremely well in this category. The liquid cooled engine is quieter and smoother than the air cooled engine however in a horsepower contest the EFI wins hands down. If you want a new catalog simply e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com with your name and address and I'll have one sent out.

Thanks

Terry

3. LHSlawnman86

LHSlawnman86 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

would you send me one too if i emailed you?

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Yup, sure would.........actually I'd ask someone who can actaully type a label with out the need of a case of white out or smart enough to figure out how to put labels into the printer and actaully print the label correctly...........

5. butler L&S

butler L&S LawnSite Member

If you are going to keep the mower for a very long time and put a ton of hours on it you should consider the liquid cooled. The EFI is going to give you more power and use less fuel and you should be able to get 3000 hours out of it if you use synthetic oil and change the filters often.