1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

thinking about getting a 52 tiger cub

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by keylawns, Mar 19, 2003.

1. keylawns

keylawns LawnSite Member

also a 32 proline are they good mowers the 52 will cost me 7452.95 and the 32 will cost 2299.95 are those good prices.
  2. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

what is your landscape like out there? mostly flat?
  3. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

The cub is a good machine. I am not thrilled by the Toro T bar myself, but some guys really like it. Most of the big name riders will serve you well, find a good dealer and stick with him and you will reap more benifits then you might imagine.

4. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

A dealer here in town has a 48" Tiger Cub he is selling for $5995, might be something to think about...
  5. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

if that dealer is selling that Cub for 5995 then he is riping you off for $200.00 as that Cub with the 19hp KW is a promo nationally for %5795.00
  6. fatboy5803

fatboy5803 LawnSite Senior Member

That 48" Tiger Cub is $5995 where I am,also...Scaggs Web Site has the same advertisement. Maybe your area is different ??

Lou :cool:
  7. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

When I bought mine I called three dealers, they all had the same price...
  8. NBLL

NBLL LawnSite Member

I haven't mowed with it yet. I have a mount on the front that is a receiver for an 80# spreader and a 60 gal spray unit. So far doing applications I have been impressed. It seems like a well built unit. Only problem I've had is it stops running when the RH tank runs out of gas.:blush: It has the 21 hp kaw and I bought it for $5995. Really itchin' to do some mowin'.