Thinking of Irrigation...

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by N&CLandscaping, Aug 5, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I am thinking of getting into Irrigation, But I have no clue about it. Can anyone help me?

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Yes .

3. Green Sweep

Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA

Classic!!!

4. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

We need a sticky..

I'm also going to start posting on other pro forums with the following...

"I am thinking of getting into ____________ But I have no clue about it. Can anyone help me?"

If you have no clue about it why are people so anxious to get into it?

5. maxkicker

maxkicker LawnSite Member

so i would guess you were born knowing everything about it?
    some of us would like to expand or just learn another trade
    i have to wonder though why are you here? you obviously know everything
    and have no interest in helping others yet you bother to click the post button ......

6. FEELIN' DUCKY IN PA

FEELIN' DUCKY IN PA LawnSite Member

N&C Landscaping - try looking into your local suppliers websites or call them or stop by and see if they offer any classes for you to attend. Also use the internet as a resource for all your questions. It sure helps a lot of the peopel on this site. Some wouldn't know how to do certain aspects without this site and the ones that are willing to help.:clapping:

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I am thinking of getting into Brain Surgery, But I have no clue about it. Can anyone help me? :hammerhead:

8. maxkicker

maxkicker LawnSite Member

its amazing how unfriendly some of you are. he didnt ask anyone to teach him all he need to know he asked where to start the learning process and its obviously not here!

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Chill out, dude. Have an Otter Pop. You start learning by starting to learn. (You read - you type keywords into search boxes and read webpages) Not by asking someone to teach you. If you lack self-motivation, go back to pulling weeds.

10. Beartooth

Beartooth LawnSite Member

N & C, I can be of great help to you...don't go into irrigation if you don't have any knowledge whatsoever. Stick with what you do well! And apparently Otter pops will help you to succeed also!