Thinking of selling aerator...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

So after this past year I am thinking about selling my aerator because I am sick of walking behind it. Like I said thinking, but it all depends on what is out there in regards to an aerator that you can hook up to a WB or rider unit. Anybody have any ideas on some good aerators for my situation.

2. LCME

LCME LawnSite Senior Member

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

does anyone know the price on the JRCO?

4. BryPaulD

BryPaulD LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

whatcha got and how much ya want for it?

5. tiedeman

from earth

I have a Turfco 20 aerator. Just got it this past spring, and only have used it about a dozen times. Still looks brand spanking new. Paid $2325 for it. Would sell it for $2,100. Email me troytiedeman@sbcglobal.net

(sorry Jodi not trying to use this as a market area, just making conversation)

6. BryPaulD

BryPaulD LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

Sounds like a great one. I can't do that though. My next major purchase in the thousands market is for a giganta mower. Not sure what to get.

7. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought one for my 3-pt hitch. I'll never wrestle with those walkbehinds again.

8. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Feldman tufvent makes one to mount on the front similar to the jrco but bigger iwth more tines. NOt sure how it mounts or if you have to make your own mount for it.

9. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

The GIE indoor map has a Turfco centerfold and it shows a velke to use behind the Turfco turnable units. See if they will trade in your old for a turnable and get the velke

10. tiedeman

from earth

never thought about that PM, thanks