Thinking of selling my Dingo

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Gilla Gorilla, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

I have been part time for the last two seasons in landscaping and getting more and more away from it these days. I don't have much time to keep the Dingo busy anymore. I have a guy that is interested in it and I gave him first dibs when I decide to sell it.

It is a 2004 or early 05 can't remember which, I did buy it in March of 05 though. It's a TX420 with 360 hours on the meter that still works. I have the 48" bucket, 38" Bradco 4-1 bucket, pallet forks, 3n1 combo tool and the high torque auger head with 9" 12" 18" and 30" bits all of which are in good shape. The tracks have some chunks out of them on the sides from rocks at times but still probably have at least 200 plus hours left on them if operated in dirt/grass.

What do you all think would be a fair price for this combo. I really don't want to have the hassell of spliting it up and selling seperate pieces once I dont own the machine because I cant demonstrate each attachment works and cant lift that stuff up easily without the Dingo.

I am thinking around $15,000 + or - a little.

2. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

That's a reasonable price considering the attachmrnts .

3. casco73

casco73 LawnSite Member

our local home depot was selling the exact set up for $8500.00 didn't last long it sold fast it was a very nice machine I know because I rented it a few times

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey gilla, are you willing to sell the 4 in 1 seperate? I'm as interested in that as I was your cultivator. PM if you are willing with the price.