Thinking out loud

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfquip, Feb 27, 2001.

1. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Ohhh, how the web is littered with the carcasses of LawnSite knockoffs and wannabes. Net Lawns, Commercial Turf, etc., etc., so many others....

Can you imagine the cumulative disappointment, futile effort, wasted time, money expenditures...could it be measured...day after day...no hits, no money, no hope.

Im just thankful that we are all here...at the internets most visited PRO turf site - LawnSite.com.

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Yes, its good to be home and an honor to be a part of such a vast network of professional!

Thanks Chuck :)
    Kris

3. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Dito's across the board. Chuck has made a "Cheers" here for us. Pull up a stool and have a cold one. Perhaps we should change Chucks name to Sammy. hehe.

I have found that the creation of "off topics" forum has really increased my interest in this forum. I was getting annoyed at the BS that was being posted on this forum so i came less and less. This site has taken on a more serious and more of a learning atmosphere lately. I love it.

Thanks again Chuck and all you moderators who keep this site up.

Acute Cut

P.S. thanks to all the sponsors to of course. Keep clicking them ad sites guys!

4. RNH

RNH LawnSite Member

CHUCK, you the man, I have learned alot from this sight, and found comfort in knowing that I not the only one out here who loves this kind of work. I have been doing this for ten years moon lightiing, going fulltime this year. Time to sink or swim.. Thanks a million Chuck.

5. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

No Better Place to Look [​IMG]

6. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

very well said, i have only been on this site for a month and know a boat load more of information.

7. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Yepper.......common problem I think.........They see it they try but its to late.........the idea is already taken........snooze you loose. I am sooooo glad this was started its like therapy in the evenings lol!! Hope it never ends!!

8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I did a little snooping last night at another site I didnt know existed....................NOT MUCH GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will come back, visit here a while, sometimes, every now and then...............or however it goes!

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

When you have been here to the best, why look at the rest? :D

Yes we sure are lucky to have a place like Lawnsite.com to call home. I just wish it had been around when I started out many years ago. As they say, it's better late than never. :)

Thanks again Chuck, you are Da Man

Eric