1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

third annual Spring Kick-Off at pondliner.com

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by FNCPonds, Jan 19, 2008.

1. FNCPonds

FNCPonds LawnSite Member

Is anyone going to this? I think we are going to make the drive.
  2. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

I am planning on attending. I live 40 miles from the facility and have been to several events there. I am really looking forward to it. The pond build should be really good with the guy they are bringing in. Three days is a lot of free training. It would be worth it even for those having to buy a plane ticket or drive a ways.

I saw that there was some advertising for it in Water Garden News or one of those magazines. I heard that 40 contractors have signed up so far.

It will be good to see you there if you make the trip. Have you been to any of their training?
  3. FNCPonds

FNCPonds LawnSite Member

I was there for one of there pondless classes. It was very good info and everyone there was top of there game. I am just starting out on building water features full time so any and all help would be great for me at this time. So I am sure I will take the 2 hr drive up there and see you there.
  4. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a link with all the details:

Pond Build led by Bob Dews of XStream Ponds.

I haven't seen any of his work, but I am sure it is awesome. It is always nice to get a new perspective on design from someone really good.