This a good deal on a REDMAX blower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Lawn Boy Pro, Sep 5, 2003.

1. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Theres a guy across the street that has a mountain of redmax blowers he gets from work and rebuilds the engines. Hes offering one thats like brand new for 100 bucks. I dont know the model, all I know is its like 50cc and its in almost mint condition, starts on 1 pull. Sound like a good deal? If so, how much do you think its REALLY worth?

2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

Well from what i see You Hvae a 60 cc homelite:rolleyes: why go smaller but a 100 bucks go for it

3. The Lawn Boy Pro

Wow, I never noticed that! My homlite ISNT 60cc, its like 20!! Thanks for pointing that out! :( :blush: :blush: :blush:

4. The Lawn Boy Pro

Its a EB-4300 if anyone wanted to know

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

20cc @ 208 MPH ????????? ughhhhh the big redmax 7000 is only like 201mph ?????? Homelite must be onto something ???

Got a question for you .. Seriously.. Trash pump ?? what is that .. I have seen that mentioned before , but dont really know what it is or what its for ??? is it like some kind of trash compactor thing ???

6. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Ohh , not familiar with the 4300 ??? I have some EB 431"s.... Stopped making them in 99 I think , maybe the 4300 were the successors ??? BUt $100 sounds good if its a good working blower....

7. The Lawn Boy Pro

Well, I dono what to tell you, thats what it says on the side of the blower housing :rolleyes: It doesnt have a lot of air volume behind the push though. (Which i think they just said its 208 MPH for a selling point, but the impeler doesnt suck in enough air to push quanity out or something like that :confused: Didnt make it, dono.)

A TRASH PUMP is a pump that will handle leaves and larger derbis that most pumps cant. I do pond installs and stuff, and I also clean out ponds. Good money:D

8. GLAN

GLAN Banned

The 43's are the smaller ones to the 700 or 7001's

not a bad blower. We had them, never did anything to them for a couple years, just kept starting and running. Then they finaly just died and never tried fixing them, went right into the 700's

the 43's series if I remember correctly they were about $340 or so.

9. The Lawn Boy Pro

Well, I FINALLY got a pic-here it is, in mint condition, the guy I bought it from put a NEW carb & piston assembly into it too. Thing run like a dream!

redmax eb 4300.jpg

10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

are you kidding....this guy is really selling them for 100 dollars...ask him if he would ship one out!

how many does he have left?