This a good trailer?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Jul 21, 2010.

1. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

I really like CAMSUPERLINE trailers. I don't know if they are sold everywhere but around here they are popular and are built nicely. I do how ever like on that trailer you are looking at how the C channels on the side are turned out ward so you can hook chains or binders anywhere along the side.

Here is the page for these trailers: http://www.camsuperline.com/

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Loading a mini on it will be nothing. Try putting it on our PJ. 3ft dove tail with I think like 5ft ramps? Kinda steep!

Just use the boom to distribute the weight so you break over nice and easy.

Btw, I load the trackloader backwards, screw turning on top, I feel like I am gonna go off the side. :laugh:

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

4. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

I did it once, when I was working full time for my uncle with the T190 (Begone you POS!) and I actually flipped it off the trailer. He didn't do much better, so I kept my job.:laugh:

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with Scag, it isn't perfect but start adding up all the moves of the Volvo or Daewoo. At $250 a pop it wouldn't take too much to earn the trailer back faster not to mention you roll at your schedule.

I've had another landscaper haul the TK and I hate putting it on their deckover, don't care for the teeter-totter action. It sure is easier backing on the tilt and only being 20" off the ground.

6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

This is how I unload the excavator and load the skid steer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUx3pcB2Ut4

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

OMFG, I have never seen so many ******** comments in 1 video, there are way too many stupid people watching these videos. :confused:

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

the height doesnt bother me and it scared me the first time I loaded it, but it comes with the territory.

There are different ways to load and unload without the teeter-totter action but I dont like sliding the bucket on the ground.

Btw, Ozz, :laugh: :laugh: I am not even gonna attempt to turn the machine up top.

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't see anything wrong with the way Chris unloaded and loaded his trailer that is the way you are supposed to unload a excavator off of a trailer with a beaver tail and ramps. It is a b*tch to do with a machine that doesn't have foot pedals you have to make sure your feet don't slip off the sticks while you are pushing them with your feet.

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

[​IMG]

it was a bit weird at first, but since no track hangs over ive learned to judge how much trailer is behind me by how much i see in front of the tracks.

my trailer has the 17.5 load range H tires so its not as tippy side to side.