This a good trailer?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

If I end up with a heavier truck, I want a trailer with axles like yours Protouch.

Towmaster has a GN I've had my eyes on with those axles I'd love to have.

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

I take it no one turns their machine around on top of the trailer?:laugh:*trucewhiteflag*

I guess I didn't get that memo.... :laugh:

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

My takkies big enough where I can just back on off and don't have to worry about falling between the ramps:laugh:

On a side note I've never thought about turning around. I just back off and hope for the best.

It aint gonna fall but so far sissy's:laugh::laugh:

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

It aint the fall, its that quick landing and whats gonna happen when I land that I am worried about.

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

does anyone else have to block under the rear of the trailer when loading and unloading?

if i dont then the ass end of the truck gets lifted way waaaaaay wayyy up into the air when i come up onto the trailer.

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Ramp trailers are supposed to have legs under the ramps that keep that from happening.

7. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

Unless you happen to forget to put the truck back in gear after hooking up the trailer and when loading the truck and trailer roll forward allowing the ramps to fold up rendering the legs useless:hammerhead:not that I would know anything about that:laugh:

8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Haha, roger that. :drinkup:

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

thats what mine does, the truck rolls forward just a little bit that allows the legs to fold up.

10. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Chock blocks?