THIS guy wasn't wearing his 'Eye Protection'!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RjCjR, Jun 18, 2004.

1. RjCjR

RjCjR LawnSite Member

Ok... the picture is a joke but...

I've seen people mention they don't wear safety glasses.
    Not even trimming? That's crazy! Can everyone tell me that they've NEVER been shot in the eyeball by a rock?! I don't care how stupid I look wearing my "rick sutcliffe lookin" glasses, I want my eyes.

Sometimes I even get hit through the little space between my glasses!

fingerouch.jpg

2. rivablaster701

rivablaster701 LawnSite Member

I learned my leasson last year when I watched another LCO get hit in the eye with a small chunk of slate . Lost 80% of his vision in that Eye . Saftey glasses are a must for me. Echo makes some very stylish glasses as well as stihl.

3. bronyaur

bronyaur LawnSite Member

"Rick Sutcliff looking glasses"?
    You must be a scrub, fan.

4. RjCjR

RjCjR LawnSite Member

hahaha..... I was hoping someone could picture the worst 80's glasses with my "Rick Sutcliff" comment! ya know those WAY COOL ones that have the blue mirror on them! those are so BOSS! I wish I could find a pair!

5. RjCjR

RjCjR LawnSite Member

Gotta love the Cubs.... born and raised!

6. bronyaur

bronyaur LawnSite Member

It did it to me again.My last reply submitted automatically before I was finished.I also wanted to say that I can't wait to see the Sox beat there asses as usual.But on a serious note I think safety glasses are key.I was hit with a pebble many years ago that scratched my eye and have a small black speck in my vision that won't go away.Could have been much worse.Sox Win.Cubs lose.Put it on the board.YES