This is a bummer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Chestnut Oaks Prez, Jan 8, 2009.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw about 4 trees or big limbs pushed out of the road on my way home Wednesday. That sure was a windstorm. One of my professors had a tree fall on his car, but it didn't do much damage. Must not have been a big tree.

That wind kept me awake almost all night. I have a motion activated flood light outside my bedroom window and the tree branches waving in the wind kept tripping it all night. Plus the wind was really loud too!

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

That Sucks!

3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

at least you have the means to fix it at a low cost. many homeowners would be out big time $$$ to hire someone to redo that

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Woohoo insurance claim:dizzy::hammerhead:

nah just build a bigger better one.

sorry bout the loss.

5. Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy LawnSite Member

Atleast the chromed out walker wasn't harmed!

6. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Nah, but it got worst yesterday. VN was loading logs in a 30yd dumpster with the T190, a piece rolled off the back of the bucket and he ended up with a lap full of glass. Door glass gone:cry:

7. Coastal Lawn Maintenance

Coastal Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

this was evidently not your week for things to go right sorry about the loss of that nice swing

8. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hello

I have been reading your posts for quite a while and you guys do AMAZING work. You guys really go down to the very last speck on your work. Keep it up.

Nick

PS your guys should really be wearing chaps and glasses while running chainsaw's....

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's scary. When I worked at a company a few years back I started using a Bobcat to load things into a dumpster like I was told. Well, apparently someone thought they latched the bucket on and it looked like it was but it was broken. So as I lift the bucket it swings back and shatters the glass door and falls to the ground. It scared the sh*t out of me. I sat there in shock with glass all over me for like five minutes. Just thought I'd share.

10. Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare LawnSite Member

It's a good excuse to bring out all the toys. Just kidding. Sorry that happened.