1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

this is different

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vipermanz, Jul 6, 2003.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i was reading email and got this:

Hello vipermanz,

Rooster has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How to logout? - in the Super Moderator Forum forum of LawnSite.com.

This thread is located at:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

LawnSite.com team

-Ok, now i now i am not a mod so,, What's up wit dat???:)
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I think you will get a notification when you subscribe to a thread no matter what forum it is in.
    But if the thread has been moved into the mod forum and you click the link, I don't think you will be able to gain access to read it. I think that's how it should work.
  3. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

The post you made in the "Off Topic" forum for the thread "Identify this boys" was moved by me to a moderator area, which only moderators have access to.

Your post was inappropriate so it was moved. You got an email because I made a reply to that post.

4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

the thread in my email was about bhb/fsm's impersonator trying to log out, I honestly didn't mean to post that off topic.

Sorry for mistakes,,,:)

also, it's working fine Jodi, it brings up the access problems page;)