this is how I do faucets (pics)

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenmonster304, Jun 11, 2008.

1. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

they wanted a hose bib to wash dead bugs off their patio of all things. here are some pics of during and after install.

045.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

damn looks like a ncie clean install. good job bro.

3. NICE WORK. Very classy looking.

4. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

You should never lean your tools against the house and why didn't you run a drain tile for the downspout while you where at it? and don't park in the driveway!

5. greenmonster304

i think the downspout goes into the ground and turns to pvc but its hard to tell from the picture

6. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Very clean. Is that hose bib attached to the mainline of the irrigation system or house supply line. If house, is there a backflow device?

I cant even tell you were there, awesome job on the cleanup. If only our grass here in Dallas could do that.

7. greenmonster304

Its connected to the irrigation main about 100 feet away I had to pull the pipe across the yard and then bore under the walkway. the originally wanted the plumber to do it off the house plubing but he said there was no way to get to that spot because that wall is the garage and they didn't want to start cutting sheet rock. I used a sod cutter to move the grass for my boring trench.

8. The yard people have pounded that downspout. I bet within a year that post will have those ugly weedeater slashes.

9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

So now the question everyone wants to see the answer to. How much ya get paid for that?

10. I'd guess 1500.00 Sod cutter rental, bore, pull, material, cleanup