1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

this is how you fit 3lbs of poo in a 2lb bag!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BSDeality, Jul 7, 2004.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i finally got around to getting the pictures off my digital camera. I recently bought a 2004 Gravely 260Z w/ 25Kawi to complement my old school gravely PRO-50 - 50" 14Kawi. My weakest link at the moment is my trailer. As you can see i definitely need a larger one. I feel like such a redneck driving around like this, but for now its getting the job done.

2. BSDeality

The truck is a '94 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with 118K on it, it pulls all my equipment just fine, its the braking that is a little like a thrill ride in emergencies. My next trailer will definitley have brakes on it!

heres a close up of the trailer arrangement... yes, those are car ramps under the WB with it sticking 2' over the tongue.

3. BSDeality

i bought a bugshield and had it lettered....

4. BSDeality

and i had a magnet done, orginally it was going to be cut to the shape of CT, however we changed the my company logo and went with boring old rectangle. I had coroplast job-site signs as well as t-shirts made up that all incorporate my logo.

5. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

how bigs the trailer?
  6. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Whatever gets the job done.....good luck, looks good.

7. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like an 8 foot trailer to me...That is one hellova tight fit.. Hopefully you can save some bacon to get the bigger one.

Everything looks good.
  8. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Not big enough...YIKES!! :eek:
  9. BSDeality

it is a 6x10, and yes, i'm in the process of buying a larger trailer. i hopefully will have it in another week or two.
  10. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the bug shield, different than most of the trucks I see.