This is just bad Landscaping

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by sheshovel, Apr 11, 2006.

1. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

A local landscaper installed this as I was working on one across the street.I would have refused to do this if it is what my client wanted..it is just BAD landscaping and I have a reputation to uphold..apparently this guy does not..and you can see why.

2. sheshovel

3. sheshovel

Discusts me!!!!!!!!!
    YUCK

4. ynvvbr

ynvvbr LawnSite Member

What are ya talkin about. that is absolutely gorgeous. they left plenty of room for it to grow in!!!

LOL: just kidding, that is pretty bad, granted customer may have wanted it, but you need to know when to walk away:)

5. FSully

FSully LawnSite Member

WTF is that? :dizzy: Looks like someone had some liners that needed to be bumped up and decided to just plant them instead.

6. sheshovel

1 gallon Photina shrubs..lousy ones at that.

7. landscapedesignpros

landscapedesignpros LawnSite Senior Member

is that a bow in the wall or dose it just curve and look that way in the picture?

8. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

It has potential sheshovel. Look at all that bed space! At least they put in a decent looking wall minus the weeds and minus it being lopsided.

9. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

walls not level. probably no drainage behind it. you sure you didnt take that pic here in AR. you think thats bad. i should take some pics of the local crap.

10. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

It has possibilities, for a real landscaping company to redo it.And what does it say about a customer,if that pos project met expectations.I have seen better homeowner, do it themselves work then that.