This is my first try at posing pictures so i hope this works

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pclawncare, May 1, 2007.

1. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

It should be a picture of my equipment and work truck with my new walker also the truck i drive around when not pulling my big triler also part of my yard and some stripes i colored out my number on my truck so thats why it looks weird

truck.JPG

100_0133.jpg

equipment.JPG

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

You might not get many replies due to the Toyota.

3. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

Nice Tundra!

4. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I bet the shadow likes the truck!:laugh:

5. pclawncare

Grandview thats a good one ya the shadows like it alot i took that picture one day when i was in a hurry because it was gettin dark but the toyota wont even come close to pulling that trailer anywhere near as good as the good ol dodge

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I like the tundra. My dad is getting one soon to work with me. Toyotas last and are better than any american made truck imo.

7. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

If the Toyotas are in Nascar then they must be pretty good I'd say! Anyways Looks really good. The High-dump is my favorite.

8. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

those walkers stripe fantabulous!

I like toyotas alot (Owned them all my life and the wife still owns one)but im sorry, they dont make trucks like the big 3

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Looks real good!

10. pclawncare

Trust me the high lift is my favorite it has rained alot here and last week it finaly got warm enough to make the bermuda grow anyway i mowed 24 yards and not all small yards i think my yard ave was around 35 or 36 bucks a yard i put 7.5 hours on the walker and that is alot of grass cutting early in the morning to late at night and i could not have done it if it wasnt for that walker last year i did 16 by my self with the smaller walker pictured there with it and the next morning my back was telling me about lifting all of that grass