This is my rig (PICTURE)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Orkin Yards, Apr 15, 2001.

1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Looks like your trailer is packed, nice set up. :)

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Cool! I especially like the Jeep! Sort of a "class act"!

4. tlcgrounds

tlcgrounds LawnSite Member

Do you actuelly work in that get up. I mena your cloths. Man, If you saw my jeans at the end of the day you would never wear shorts mowing ever again.

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice look'n setup. Nice farmers tan!!!

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Nice set up but I bet that Jeep drinks the Gas. I had one and it got 8 miles per gallon on a good day

7. Ground Pounder

Ground Pounder LawnSite Member

A man with a plan!

8. Orkin Yards

I'm glad everyone likes it, the jeep is my EVERYDAY truck not just a work truck, so I made it look nice so I'd enjoy it going to school and other places...i'm not quite sure what a farmers tan is but doesn't sound like a compliment, haha...the gas mileage is not the best and w/ the aftermarket stuff i did to it didn't help it any i know that much! and that is what i work in it gets to hot for a shirt and no one runs me off for not wearing one, and jeans well that's crazy for me, i'd die of a heat stroke...not to mention i'd be REALLY white on my legs when i go to the beech =)

9. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

not bad.. I am the same way down here in Louisiana..I wear shorts only..also it is bad enough that my motor is right in front of me on my Shortcutt (only bad feature) Farmer tan = tan lines...i think we all have them.. also is that rack you have the caddy rak? if so I have the exact same set up..I see your water cooler up there..looks like a good idea when they designed that set up however wait til you are going down the road and the brackets let loose..ever see a 5 gallon igloo water jug explode? lol it is a site..I was lucky I didn't take out someones windshield..any way becareful with that..good luck

10. Orkin Yards

I'm glad everyone likes it, the jeep is my EVERYDAY truck not just a work truck, so I made it look nice so I'd enjoy it going to school and other places...i'm not quite sure what a farmers tan is but doesn't sound like a compliment, haha...the gas mileage is not the best and w/ the aftermarket stuff i did to it didn't help it any i know that much! and that is what i work in it gets to hot for a shirt and no one runs me off for not wearing one, and jeans well that's crazy for me, i'd die of a heat stroke...not to mention i'd be REALLY white on my legs when i go to the beech =)