This is our April...this will set us back to May!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Apr 7, 2007.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Crappy weather, at this rate we'll be mowing in June. Just bought a Gravely 152M XDZ and its killing me just looking at it.:cry:

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

We dodged the snow storm today and hopefully won't have anymore til december
  3. mow & snow

mow & snow LawnSite Member

You will be mowing with that Gravely before the end of April.
  4. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like you will be plowing tonight if that snowfall rate keeps up, they are talking about snow thursday for us I hope it doesn't happen.
  5. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

This weather is great. Nice and cold for us lets us get more spring cleanups done and more mulching and edging done before the grass really wakes up. I haven't seen a lot of companies out in the Saratoga Springs area this week, but we made some great progress and are ready to rock again on Monday. 100 yards of mulch out of the way at $55 per yard profit this year!
  6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

In that picture it let up a little. Minutes before that you couldnt even see that house across the street. Nothing is really sticking though...which is good.
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Your not the only guy suffering, I was out plowing thursday when i should have been doing cleanups and mulching. I'm all set to go just waiting for the weather to clear. Btw very nice plow.
  8. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

no more freeking snow I was out raking leaves 4 days ago

yard work yard care
    1997 geo tracker
    2004 toro time cutter 16/42
    2007 cub cadet 22/50
    ringo landcaspe trailer

lots of out door hand held power equipment
  9. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

Down here in SE Mass we didnt get snow, just a frozen ground. But at least I could still work...
  10. thilawncare

thilawncare LawnSite Member

We got 14" in Orono!!!! Bullish... i need to make some money... one day im lining up clean ups the next day class is canceled due to snow!!!