1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

This is what I have.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kebrowns, Nov 26, 2012.

1. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I like all your stihl equipment you have to use. The BR600 backpack is amazing!

2. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

I was looking at the gravely ZT HD 48" series and the scags. Not sure yet. From what they say they are built with the same frame, but the gravelys has better warranty support and provide better warranty service and repairs than the other ones they have.

3. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

I have the square card reader on my phone and they also charge a fee. But rarely run across folks who want to pay with card on the spot.

4. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

I removed the $2 charge from website just in case anything comes up about it.

5. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

very nice setup!!!, looks clean. If it were my trailer id add a 2x4 or some kind of wood to the pvc posts for strength for the rakes and shovels etc... Maybe spray trailer rims black?

Keep the pics coming! Im itching to start a pic thread!!

6. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice setup. If you still have the mounting hardware from your Extreme rack, just attach the brackets for an enclosed trailer to one of your uprights on the rack. It's perfect for holding a rake or other light weight handled tool in an upright position.

7. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

Cool I am getting a lot of good advice here thanks again.