This is what I'm talking about.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dano50, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's more...Oh so many more places to use Fluid Film!

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Those pics are great!!

Is that a new can design?

3. Dano50

Sure is. It should be hitting the store shelves shortly.

4. MulchMan88

MulchMan88 LawnSite Member

what exactly does this stuff do? prevent grass from sticking to the equipment?

5. Dano50

It helps prevents grass from sticking, prevents any corrosion from occurring, stops existing corrosion on contact, lubricates for extended periods of time, protects battery terminals for at least a year, helps condition and waterproof work boots, etc...

Fluid Film contains no solvents so it will not evaporate, get gummy or tacky or wash off a surface.

If you haven't tried Fluid Film before and live within the Continental United States, just send me a PM with your physical shipping address and I'll get a sample can out to you at no cost. That's how confident we are that once you try it you'll be back to purchase.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used it on the under side of the truck with great results, lubricating everything I can with great results, kept the snow from sticking to the moldboard on the plow too. I had mixed results with the underside of the deck on my Scags. But all in all, a teriffic product and recommend it to any one. It works good on the hedge trimmers too, lol:waving:

7. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Is this stuff going to be available in Connecticut?

8. Dano50

It IS available in CT. Just go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under the header, "How Do I Get It?" We've got a dealer locator under that heading where you can find it by zip code search. We are also available nationally through John Deere Farm equipment dealers under Part #TY22032. If they don't currently have it in their inventory they can order it easy enough.

We also have a listing of online dealers there as well.

9. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

Deere dealers should have it i think

10. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have been doing some testing. Think of the shelf space I am gonna have when I get rid of the rest of this crap.

100_1031.jpg