this is what seperates the men from the women

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Brianslawn, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

3 women, over 3 days, all 3 were no shows on their first day. 2 were offered the $30k year office job, too. other worked part a day last week and was supposed to start full time monday. (i think she was kinda stoned, though).

i always thought women were supposed to be such hard workers. they been watching too much of the simple life, lately? you cant even give away money to them anymore.

are others having problems with women this year, or is it just this area?

2. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

We hired two new girls this year , one to apply applications, the other to drive a dump truck.So far very good worker's.The girls are the only half way decent american applicants, we have gotten in many a moon.

3. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Well my wife's been nagging me a lot lately, but nothing I can't handle :laugh:

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

dont get me wrong... i have had women workers in the past that could run circles around everyone, but me. now you cant even get them to show up to sit in the A/C and the ones that did last year, just pulled the christian bs to steal from me. must be an arkansas thing. others locally i know say same thing.

5. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

:drinkup: to that!