This isn't too safe...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, true. But if it came off he would still get some heavy fines...
  2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

oh most definetly. I remember a couple of years ago when a local contractor was in his F-450 flatbed towing a gooseneck and he didnt have the trailer fully "secured" and it came unlatched and slid right into a parked state trooper. Poor sob didnt even know what hit him. Those state troopers are tough dudes to do that stuff on the highway,
  3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah troopers are serious. You think there bad, get a pissed off transport policeman. He will find something wrong with your set up!

There was a guy in Ohio, years ago, I wasnt even alive, Dad told me this, that used to haul a 20ton trackhoe on his lowboy and never put a chain on it. Well he just happen to turn the the corner a little sharp at the main intersection in town and boom over she went right off the trailer in the dead center of the intersection. He got some huge fines! I think he even got his CDL suspended for a while...

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

wow that doesnt look safe at all
  5. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess that nobody realized he was doing a service to society. He is keeping us on our toes.:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead: Seriously, this is what makes us look like jerks with no education. Hopefully no one reading this drives like this.
  6. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

How'd you get a picture of my rig?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Unbelievable what some people will do.:hammerhead:
  7. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

It looks like the plywood is part of his ramp. I'm impressed ....

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I see guys like this all the time. It's pretty scary that people are this stupid.
  9. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats what i finnally decided. I was like how in the heck did he load a walker on an equipment trailer. Then I saw the plywood. lol

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

its Larry the cable guys cousin