1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

This lady is just to funny

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DynaMow, Apr 28, 2006.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

A fella from church calls and askes me if I could cut his Moms place and his daughters place for three weeks as he is going out of town and needs it done. I say yes I will look at them and give you a price. He says just go cut them and let me know how much I owe you when I get back.

OK so last Friday I cut both lawns, daughters place is a mess, Moms is imaculate.

Pics of daughters property

pic #1

100_0011.jpg

2. DynaMow

pic #2 (what a mess)

100_0012.jpg

3. DynaMow

pic #3 wow

100_0013.jpg

4. DynaMow

pic #4 nice place huh?

100_0014.jpg

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i really don't like mowin places like that, hope you are giving them a nice$$$$ bill!! did you get any pics from after you mowed it or of the mothers place?

6. DynaMow

Now the funny part. Daughter calls me last night and says. I do not want to be a pain, but could you cut it the other way instead of going from front to back could you go side to side. I think it looks better like that. Plus once I start cutting it again it will be easier for me if thats the way you go.

I said OK no problem. That was really confusing to me. Went and cut today side to side, but guess what the place still looks like crap.

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

UPsell-Upsell-Upsell what are you waiting for..tell her it really looks a mess..tell her you can make it look so much better..tell her it is safer to have the shrubs trimmed up so neighbors can see burglers or prowlers around her house.UPSELL your services!Craig..whatsa matta wid ya huh?

8. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

From the looks of that dump, the whole property needs up-sold, or condemned.

9. DynaMow

Shovel shes got no money!!!!!!!!!!

6'7" I agree with you.

10. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Then buy the place fix it up and resell at a nice profit or let some renters pay off the mortgage