This LawnSite.com is just Great!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Freddy_Kruger, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been getting books from the library to learn about lawn care, I am expanding into it but very cautiously. I honestly never thought to look on the internet but when I did, a few days ago, I found this site and I just have to say WOW, This is one awesome site.

I have word open and have copy/pasted so much good advice already I can't take it all in so fast. This site even lead me to a snow clearing site (i'm already in that business).

So all I got to say is Cheers to the Cast and Crew
    [​IMG]

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

kudos thank you thank you.

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome to LawnSite!!!!!:waving:

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Use the search feature for even more fun and info.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawn Site!

6. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Welcome to LS.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There is more info on this site already than you can even find at a libary. The beauty of it is, is that with the filtered search feature, you can get to the heart of the matter. If I would have had a site like this 20 some years ago when I first started, to get a jumpstart, I'd be dangerous right now. There are alot of grat people on this site (and others) who are glad to share their info and experience. The idea and purpose behind this site is to improve our industry as a whole by sharing information and experience. The other stuff that comes with it is just "incidental learning". Good luck with your venture, and enjoy your education.

8. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I should have done a search on bagging grass.:hammerhead:

9. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

i have found every thing i have searched for here..... good luck.....:)

10. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome aboard, lots of good advice on here (along with some BS once in awhile too!)