This looks sweet anyone ever try one yet?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Dec 30, 2007.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

2. LAwnpro13

LAwnpro13 LawnSite Member

Hustler makes high quality top of the line equipment. I have no experience with this model but based on the ones I have used I am sure this is first class. The price tag that is on it is probably top of the line too.

If you have the funds for Hustler, you can't go wrong with them, will last for ever without much other than normal maintenance and wear parts. I believe they ARE the best on the market, far better the that "X" brand everyone is so sold on. My Super Z and ATZ have never given me a single moment offrustration after 1000'2 of hours of service.

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

The Trimstar does look nice per the brochure, and hustler does make good equipment from everything I've heard ... unfortunately, I don't own one because of that "top of the line price tag" !!

4. bigw

I think that new H-bar steering system looks awsome!!

5. bigw

6. flakebortch

flakebortch LawnSite Member

What does one of these things cost? Just the standard basic model? Ballpark.

7. bigw

I believe around 4700

8. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

I ran one back to back against a Huskvarna, Toro(T bar),and Scag. At first I thought this is the ultimate wb but I confirmed a few thoughts with the dealer and bought a few standers. It has almost no forgiveness not to tear the turf if a zero turn is done. None of us could do it. The deck has swing mounts on the back but the front is a ridgid bar mounted to the deck with holes to adjust heoght but trouble is if you hit anything it will bend I would think. To take advantage of this machine you need a ride on unit fixed with caster wheels, at that point why not have a stander for less money more speed? You have to be a few steps ahead of this mower to be able to put the pressure on the bars to turn again another bummer.
    All of them back to back if I had to have a wb and a wb only it would have been the toro(office lady even ran that one,ha).

9. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

A Toro 36 tbar hydro wb with floating deck ~$5700

10. bigw

yeah i have no clue just thought it looked nice,i do admit my friend has a new toro t-bar and that handles awsome!!