This made me laugh

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Feb 10, 2011.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

My brother phoned me up one night and asked me if I was still planning on selling my skid steer, I said yes, but I am still using it.

So he says "I have an idea, later on this year in June or so, I would like to have my own skid steer, so why don't we both go to Finning and you tell them that you want to trade in your Takeuchi against a Cat skid steer that you know will be a good machine for me, then they will do the final payout on your Takeuchi, and I will take over the payments 1 month later on the new machine."

I just started screaming. :laugh:

I told him based on my knowledge of CTL's and their comparisions and the lack of power from Cat's skid steers, I can save you and me both some paper work and I'll just keep my f***ing Takeuchi and sell it.

He gets a shiny new Cat CTL and I get nothing, I get screwed. :laugh:

So at dinner time I asked my mom if she was sure that after 33 years that this idiot was actually my brother, she said, "I am almost 99.5% positive he's your brother, sorry."

Thanks Mom. :cool2:

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Got to love family.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Family is always lookin out for ya....

4. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

When are you leaving for the island?

5. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Ah... Family. Ain't it grand? :laugh:

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Wow Ron. Did you do something to your brother when you were younger? :confused::)

7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe he duck taped him in a cardboard box and pushed him down a staircase.

8. bobcat_ron

I had to put that on hold, too many unanswered questions about the company, very secretive as to who they really are.
    But work is right back to full tilt here, I've even been doing 3 days of demo work in North Vancouver, talk about an eye opening place.

9. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

?? expand on that idea?

10. bobcat_ron

All I will comment on is how many messages can you have in your cell phone voice mail inbox before no one can leave a message, if your inbox is full, that means you don't want people calling you because of a bad history.