this mag is kick@ss

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by JRS Landscaping, Dec 22, 2006.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i really love it! i signed up online on your site is there anything i have to do contiue the subscripion?

2. ffd411

ffd411 LawnSite Member

I believe that all you have to do is check the mailbox once a month :) BTW your absolutly correct the mag is GREAT

3. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

If you like Turf, you'll love some of the other periodicals out there. Turf is great, but Landscape Construction Mag, Pro, and others are nice too.

4. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

never heard of them

5. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

6. jbone

jbone LawnSite Member

all of those mags are awesome, there is sooooo much info in all of them.

7. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

All we ask is that once a year you send us a new subscription card. (In the beginning of every issue) We are an audited publication, so BPA (our auditing firm) requires us to have on file those cards. I also send out email, fax and DM reminders and wraps 2 times a year.

I'm glad that you are pleased with our magazine. And definetely, check out www.mrpllc.com to see what else we have available...all Free!

Happy New Years!

Kathy

8. asjgabries

asjgabries LawnSite Member

I find Turf more geared towards the golf industry than the landscape.

9. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

More perception than reality.

If you did an actual issue by issue survey, you would find this not to be true (we actually keep an eye on this).

If you're more of a "design/build" landscape construction kinda' guy, check out Landscape Construction magazine, too.

http://www.lcmmagazine.com

David
    Exec Editor

10. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

I would have to agree with everyone else, After I'm finished reading the current months issue I always look foreward for the next one. Keep up the good work guys:clapping: