This one will crack you guys up!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Braveheart, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Braveheart

Braveheart LawnSite Member

Right!

That will never happen again!

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Smart man:laugh:

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

hey you live you learn and it only makes you better

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Everybody makes mistakes. At least you learned from it! Any damage to your mowers in the ordeal?

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

the first time I drove my mower onto my new trailer I did the same thing. the front end shot up in the air so I put the mower in reverse backed up and the trailer landed with a crash. You gotta learn some where:)

6. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

where is a camera when you need it:laugh: :laugh:

7. Fireball the wall

Fireball the wall LawnSite Member

yup **** happens to all of us. like my dad says "tomorrow is another day"

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

That probly didn't make a very good first impression. But a few months ago, I had to take a persons exmark Z mower doohickey and wash it, then when I went to take it off my trailer, the hitch came off, I see the van vanish in a hurry. And the tailgate of my trailer came off, so I was ready to scream, because I was all by my self, and this gate weighed about 250 lbs, and I couldn't get it back on.

9. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

That's sad. Stick to lawns.

10. GSMOSS

GSMOSS LawnSite Member

I learned to be sure to hook up my trailer before loading in the same way. I was loading my Craftsman rider when all of a sudden the front end of that trailer went up like a super-charged span on a draw bridge. I slammed the transmission into a forward gear, and boy what a loud sound the trailer hitch made when it came to rest on the ball. I will never do that again(I hope) as long as I am not rushing. We must take our time and think about what we are about to do, what we are doing or what we have done to be safe out there.:hammerhead: