this seems to be the best 60 inch ztr deal i can find.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bigfish5, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

and a piece of junk! :)

2. Jaybo700R

Jaybo700R LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Greg, Can you elaborate exactly why the Bad Boy is a piece of junk? What about them is a problem? I really want to know.

..Jay

3. brodo374

brodo374 LawnSite Member

You had mentioned the snapperpro earlier. I just ordered a 61" with 27 kawasaki and suspension seat for $6800. It is a Ferris without the deck suspension, so quality is good. I beilever the toro you are talking about has a lower hydraulic system with 10 cc pump in lue of the 12 on the exmark. That mean speeds will be slower.

4. Stubbz

Stubbz LawnSite Member

assuming your used to the older kohlers cuz the newer ones suck and have a lot of head gasket and electrical problems that even kohler cant fix

5. anti-flag39

anti-flag39 LawnSite Member

Also a 10ga deck and transaxles. Go Toro

6. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

The 500 is still a z master I believe. the turbo force deck normally has the 12cc pumps and the 7 gauge deck has the 10cc pumps. The decks are the same thing beside the bullnose on the front and adjustable baffle. Stick with the Kawasaki engine. You could try Cub Cadet I know a lot of people knock them but I have owned a few mower and I haven't had issues with my Lesco (same as Cub tank)

7. brodo374

brodo374 LawnSite Member

10ga deck is not as thick as 7 ga also transaxels will not perform well on hills

8. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

last year I purchased a 04 exmark lazer z 27hp kohler for $4250...1000 hours

runs like a charm.

9. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

i tried a hustler,it is a super mower,i am running scags but the hustler would be my next...

10. davidl79

davidl79 LawnSite Member

I think you would be happy with a Bobcat Preditor pro. We just bought a new bobcat and love it. They are built strong.