1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

this seems to be the best 60 inch ztr deal i can find.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bigfish5, Mar 27, 2010.

1. rtharris

rtharris LawnSite Senior Member

if u want a truthful answer sometimes u haue to answer the quertion yourself
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Ketron Enterprise LLC

Ketron Enterprise LLC LawnSite Member

If its price you are looking for, check out the new MZ series Husqvarna. They are 4995(can be had usually for 4800, and as low as 4600 when buying 3 or more). Its a "semi-commercial mower" which is built as heavy as some of the commercial jobs ive seen. It is a 60" deck w/28hp Briggs. It's not gonna be the king of the hill, but then again when your overhead is lower, you put more in your pocket right? Im looking at adding this mower to my lineup later this year. My dealer tells me he's sold about 3 or 4 with no probs so far.
  3. I'll second that. Only paid $7k for mine new. Best bang for the buck period.
  4. AllAmericanlawn

AllAmericanlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Bobcats predators are good mowers. I have demo a few mowers lately. Including the new lazer z. I think the best mower for the money is the newly redesigned Yazoo-Kees Max 3. I think it is the best mower i have ever cut with. I got a price of $8200 on a 60/29 Kaw. Its design is superior in every way. No gimmicky stuff. And little stuff like scalping wheels are enclosed so they wont fall off every time you hit a curb. The deck doesnt ever clog even in wet grass. It hold hills extremely well (unlike Badboys).
  5. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did you check them out at and get that price at? I see that you are in Knoxville...
  6. Last edited: May 2, 2010
  7. AllAmericanlawn

AllAmericanlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Anderson Rental in Alcoa has Yazoo-Kees and Bobcat. They also have Badboy but usually dont keep any in stock because they suck and nobody wants them. The new Yazoo is a beast. Go try it. Everybody that has tried it says it is the best mower ever.