This takes the cake......(long vent)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Apr 26, 2006.

1. PTOhioMower

PTOhioMower LawnSite Member

You should take the little punk, put him over your knee and tan his rump!!

But really though, thats a good idea about the tv thing. Especially since you say he was riding like a maniac. He is going to kill himself or someone else. Even if the kid is a little prick, no one wants to see that.

Good luck with this and do something soon before someone gets hurt or worse.

2. yeah thats what you should do is call OSHA on him, I can hear them laughing now at your call.

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I think this is really rather funny.A professional Lawn care Owner,Operator upset over what a 10 year old kid did to him.GIMMIE A BREAK it was a 10 year old KID............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. DistLawns

DistLawns LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Holy sh** I thought I had heard it all, guess not!

5. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

Hate to say this..but it works... Until you put food on his table it's all fair game...Sorry it's just business nothing personal..:dancing:

6. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

its the principle and there was at least 30 of my fliers mowed up @ $.85 per copy that $25.50 + tax down the drain. thats the point my wasted money

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Well I would try and catch that kid then and make him pay-up

8. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

around here you can't use a mower with more than 20HP until your're 16.

9. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

10. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i bet daddy pays for gas and spare parts. one thing that will be the first to go are the hydros. i know that when i was 10, i mowed the lawn like a nascar driver, nut that was a gear tractor. he will try and oush the mowers as past as he can and probably try to "burn out", and he will destroy the pumps.