This takes the cake......(long vent)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i folded them in half and put them under the door handle (this type)

and it was on a empty lot in the ushome development that will have over 900 homes in it once it is finished.
  2. Jnamo

Jnamo LawnSite Member

Once again, do something. Some people think you would look bad? Who cares, that is why kids are saying F*** You, and trashing fliers...Nobody is making them or the parents accountable. I would not tolerate that and if someone told me my kid did any of those things there would be serious problems between me and the kid.
    The dad should put him to work for you to pay for those fliers. At $5 per yard/hour- you could use him for a good few days work!
    Too many people letting things go-stand up for yourself!
  3. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

next time i see him im going to find were he lives. and tell him i have people seeing him do it and video. ill call his bluff and make him tell his dad while i watch!
  4. nekos

nekos LawnSite Member
    from chicago

lol this thread is just to funny !!!

seriously , he is taking the lawns you don't want. the people he is getting just want their grass cut for the lowest price possible.

unless your a low baller he will have NO affect on your business what so ever !

say something about your flyer's and tell him not to do it again then drop it.

BTW , if i was in this situation ... pulling out my paintball gun and unloading on the little f***er would definitely cross my mind :)