thnking about buying

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by BCM, Jan 15, 2004.

1. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

I have a small business of about 40 accounts, i'm projecting to double this next year, I do all my work solo. I may have someone work with me a day or two a week. anyway I was just wanted to know if CLIP would make it easy for me to send documents to my CPA for tax time. Also what one of the four CLIP programs would you think be best for me and my business. what would be the cheapest that I could get away with, also the other price too. so I can save up a little to upgrade at a later date. i'm curently useing EXCEL.

2. DaveTucker

DaveTucker LawnSite Member

All good questions.
    1. Yes, you should consider CLIP right away, it will help you double in growth without headaches and without the chaos that usually accompanies growth.

2. Yes, CLIP will help you with your books but it will help you even more with your customer service and operations. As soon as you start hiring other people to help you, you will have to be even more intent on having the right systems so that you can watch your dollars very closely.

3. I would recommend that you look into the small version of qCLIP. qCLIP links directly to QuickBooks and that will make your CPA very happy.

4. As far as cost, I would prefer you checked with the sales line (800) 635-8485 (press "1" for sales). We have financing available and other ways to help you.

We really like helping people like yourself. If you get your systems in place early on, you can assure that you get and remain profitable from the very start.

"Your Success is Our Business"