thomas 25 g mini skid steer and attachments

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by landscapedesignpros, Jan 19, 2009.

1. landscapedesignpros

landscapedesignpros LawnSite Senior Member

I have a thomas 25G mini skid steer I believe its a 02 but there is not guarentee on that. The unit has 546 hours on it. I bought it with 273 hours on it and at 275 hours I had to put a brand new motor on it. It runs and works great. 3 of the tires were new with in the last year. Very easy controls its got a joy stick for the bucket and 2 levers for the wheels one for each side has two sets of aux hyd's It comes with a bucket but I have some attachments for sale for it also I am asking $5500 for the skid but would consider trades or would be willing to work out a package deal if your interested in the attachemtns below

The set of forks in the photos are for sale for $450
    The trencher its an 07 is for sale for $2000

99cf_1.jpg

368b_1.jpg

a171_1.jpg

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

what engine is in it? Is there a bucket with this?

3. landscapedesignpros

yes the mini comes with a bucket I had it on a trailer not here when i took the pics. It has the 25 hp kohlar any other questions just ask Thanks

4. ponyboy

from ny

are you will to deliver for a fee? or meet in the middle some where?

5. landscapedesignpros

I might be willing to meet you half way it would just depend on the terms My recomendation would be to use uship Ive shipped a couple of pieces of equipment and it all most all ways works out to be about the same as my food and fuel bill if I were to drive both ways just a thought but I would be willing to meet you some where thanks

6. ponyboy

from ny

That probally is smarter could you find out app how much shipped to 10994 comm with loading dock would be no trencher only forks and buckets

7. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I love the look of those thomas mini's. Looks like a great machine!!

8. landscapedesignpros

just go to uship.com and set up an account and list the shipment. Its free its not like you just put in your zip and get a price, people bid on your shipment. its like ebay but instead of the price going up they bid it down. I would list it with a picture of the mini skid and tell them they can put it inthe back of their truck it weights about 2200 lbs with the bucket and forks. and I can load it into their truck hope this helps thanks My guess is it would be around 450 to 550 to have it shiped but thats just my guess

9. ponyboy

from ny

i will look in to that thanks do i need to know your zip?

10. landscapedesignpros

Yea you will sorry about that my zip is 61701 and its bloomington, il thanks