Thomas Track loader

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by landscapingpoolguy, Jan 4, 2005.

1. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

BTW guys did you see the new Thomas Tracked skid steer? Saw a couple on a trailer getting delievred today, sweet design with the tracks too...looks a lot simpler then other track machines. 3200 lb lift too..

2. landscapingpoolguy

2400 lb lift opps
  3. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty nice! We are looking at a Bobcat T300 right now.
  4. landscapingpoolguy

Bobcat currently offers a rent to buy program,I believe they run a credit app on the buyer based on the msrp for a particular machine that I rent often(say a t200), then they apply the rental payments to the purchase of the machine, does Thomas offer anything like this?Also is there any pricing on the Thomas track loader?Regardless of tracks or not, im interested in a new one if I could get it on a rent to buy program. More often I find I rent for aminimum 2 - 3 times a week. Sometimes a month at a time.

5. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

I saw one demoed by Powerhouse equipment. It was a truly awesome machine, really fast, I could be mistaken but I think it is 15MPH. I also believe it's motor is 90HP.
  6. jd4310

jd4310 LawnSite Member

I bought a Cat 277B MTL a couple months ago and have been nothing but impressed with the machines performance. I demoed one for a week and did a complete yard renovation from ripping out the old to hydroseeding it in less than half the time it normally takes me. The rubber tracks and undercarriage give you a smooth ride compared to standard skid steers not to mention all the traction. I love the joysticks, its like playing a video game. Any of you guys looking to buy a tracked skid steer should really demo one of these before you buy.
  7. depratt_equip

depratt_equip LawnSite Member

I guess my post got deleted. I didn't realize I couldn't post what I did, sorry if about that. Just to re-post some important info that got deleted, the Thomas 320 is a 3200 lbs capacity machine with the tracks, with just tires it is about a 2400 lb capacity machine. The engine is a powerful 90HP Kubota Turbo diesel. Once again sorry about posting info that I shouldn't have.