1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Thompson's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thompsonslawncare, Sep 28, 2012.

1. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

Thank you for the kind words. Very much appreciated.

Hydro is the better way to go. I think. If you can only buy one then buy the 36... if you currently do yards with fences. I do some with fences but I'm lucky. They have double gates.

The sign I will have to get a measurement of. I forget the size. I love it though. Really sticks out.

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Yea no worries. I'm fairly certain it's a 24x36 and if so then that's definitely the size I want since it fills in more space than i felt it would and it's nice to see it on a trailer so I know how it'll look

3. TJW_692

TJW_692 LawnSite Member

thanks for the help

4. thompsonslawncare

Anyone are to recommend any magazine for our business? I seen some turf stuff. Looking at subscribing to something that has good info on landscaping and mowing and such.

5. thompsonslawncare

Before and after of a mowing job today. This was our first time cutting this place.

PhotoGrid_1374678508970.jpg

IMG_20130724_154434.jpg

6. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Place looks like a huge mess!

7. thompsonslawncare

New back window sticker.

IMG_20130809_124312.jpg

8. Triton2286

I like it!

9. thompsonslawncare

Thank you! It stands out really well I love it. Last time I had one on I got a few calls from it. Hoping this time is better.

10. Triton2286

I have always like the look of full window graphics and was considering it for a little while but decided that I definitely want to get a backrack instead of roof mounting a lightbar.

That and I'd rather not have some of the assholes around here be able to stare at my phone number after I piss them off for tailgating me or pull other crap lol.