1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Those with a Quick

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kartracer2000, May 13, 2008.

1. kartracer2000

kartracer2000 LawnSite Member

I ordered a Quick 36 and it will be here on Thursday!! Anyway, when I go to pick it up from the terminal will it fit in the back of my F150 ok or do I need to bring my trailer? Thanks

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It will fit fine ....but it will be easier if you use your trailer.
  3. kartracer2000

Do you mean it will be easier when I get home?
  4. rogerwb

rogerwb LawnSite Member
    from Idaho

Call Tommy at BOP he will help you out.
  5. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

Of course it'll be easier with the trailer. When you get home, pull the crate apart, install the handlebar and then wheel it or drive it off the trailer.
  6. zz4guy

zz4guy LawnSite Senior Member

The thing is HEAVY as hell. Mine weighs around 300 lbs. It took 2-3 guys to lift it in and out of my truck. I'd highly recommend a trailer. That way you can assemble it on the trailer and roll it right off.
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

It might be easier with a trailer, when I got mine we put it together and rolled it down ramps
  8. kartracer2000

Sooooo, you guys are saying I couldnt put it together in the truck and then roll it down ramps? because on the one video on the quick website the guy in the video puts the 36 into the back of a pickup. Do you just put it in slow reverse and let the hydo drive keep it from rolling away on me?
  9. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just bring the trailer...you don't want to get there and not have it and wish you did have it...
  10. zz4guy

zz4guy LawnSite Senior Member

You have ramps? Good for you. Those things aint cheap!